DUMBO (1941)



Uploaded by ZTUBENY on 5 Sep 2011

Words can't describe this Walt Disney masterpiece classic animation on film that goes beyond the silver screen for myself. This film is a tribute to my mother and other mothers and children of all ages who experienced discovering their inner qualities that separates them from most people.
Watching this film with my mother on my birthday was annual event for
for years since she presented me with the best Disneyland record albums collection for me when I was 5 years old.

The poignant animated classic is about Dumbo, a baby elephant born with oversized ears. Ridiculed by all the other circus folks, he is befriended by
a mouse named Timothy. With luck, determination, and an amazing amount of courage, Dumbo learns to soar as the high flying star of the circus.
Delightful, enchanting and touching, Dumbo remains one of the most popular films from the masters of animated entertainment.

FYI, of the dozens of animators who worked on this film, a notable animator name Ray Patterson is a popular end credit name on most of the 1960's to 1980's Hanna-Barbera cartoon television series, is one of many who added to Dumbo's flight into motion picture history!

DIRECTOR Ben Sharpsteen
Uploaded by ZTUBENY on 5 Sep 2011